[Ibogaine] Thoughts for pc

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 10:30:57 EST 2005

Hey Preston,

Many thanks for this one. It's a great response, man. "I almost listened to
what you were saying there about me shutting people out by saying they're
not junkies and so not like me....then I realized you're not a junkie so I
don't have to listen to what you're saying."

>     That said, I will allow myself one second or two to say you've
> completely ignored every single thing I've ever written or said
> apparently
> if that's really what you think of me Nick, but that's ok with
> me. I could
> care less any more about you or your opinion (except that once
> again, I've
> bothered to reply, so I obviously don't completely don't care,
> just almost
> completely). You've certainly not gotten a single thing right about me or
> the way I view life or even you apparently, but again, that's ok with me.
> You're ... (short useless statement about my feelings about you snipped
> here.)
>      So, Have a life Nick and I Hope it's a happy one for you,
> but you bore
> the hell out of me, specially answering emails that are nearly
> three weeks
> old now.

Sorry about that, been in Bali, snorting liquid tobacco with Ratu Bagus. No
internet. My life's happy, yes.

Nick