oops, re new kind of drug war

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Mar 11 09:43:41 EST 2005

Shoot,
    Please excuse my faux pas (sp?), as I meant to snip that new kind of
drug war article I just posted in full by accident, as I was not wanting to
encroach on copyrights and the like. I'd prefer if folk, when posting make
an attempt to do so, excerpt articles and supply a link to the source, but
you all know me, I'm a pretty relaxed moderator and will not go to great
lengths to enforce many rules here- other than insisting that folk please
remember to put a big OT in the subject heading if the post doesn't pertain
in any way, shape or form to drugs legal and not-so-currently-legal, as well
as any aspect of the entire war on some drugs and users and producers, etc.
    Actually, everyone has been very, very good about that lately, staying
on topic I mean, but anyway, carry on all. God I feel scattered- too much
pain, too much editing, too much travel plans, too much excitement, too much
joy, too much stress, egad, where do I begin?
    Anyway, I apologize for stepping on someone's copyright is the point of
this babbling post.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Undergound- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.