[Ibogaine] listening

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Thu Mar 10 16:54:48 EST 2005

now getting into mathematical mystery:). the excerpt has some mistakes
i think. if we invert the number of seconds a year has (about
3600*24*265.25) and multiply with 2^74 we get 136,10 Hz which is c#d as
you wrote and bluegreen but not 366 as it says in the book. (194,18
which is half of 388,36 Hz would be a day)  how do they com up with
366?
  i know some people find the number 72 interesting but i´m not sure
why. i found its 2/3 of 108 which is a magical number in india,
representig 1vishnu, 0brahma, 8shiva or the three states of spiritual
experience i.e. oneness/unity, emptiness and multiplicity/infinity(8
when lying down), also 1^1*2^2*3^3 is 108 and so on.
i wonder what Archimedes Plutonium would say about this ;)
cheers ekki