[Ibogaine] crystal meth query

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Wed Mar 9 09:34:30 EST 2005

to add another crystal anecdote:

friend of mine thought that he was attacked by vampires. he came to my
flat and painted black crosses with a magic marker on my door and
windows. he brought lots of garlic with him, nevertheless we ordered
pizza with garlic. when we ate he sensed some danger so we arranged the
pizza slices into a cross which seemed to help. for him this was not
funny. ha also had the idea that these vampires were invisible and
entered his flat through the electric sockets at the wall and then went
right into his brain. he thought he needed to do more crystal to be
strong enough to fight them. he later went into treatment and felt
ashamed of his vampire trip and focussed more on conspiration theories.
his motto is: paranoia is always warranted!
even if this was funny to watch, it was hell for him.
-ekki