[Ibogaine] crystal meth query

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 7 15:04:41 EST 2005

>The meth/amph is almost an epidemic among gay man in the west.<

V says it's a huge problem amongst gay men here in NYC too, as does Dana.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Undergound- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.