[Ibogaine] (For Randy and all) boosting gooses

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jun 30 18:55:08 EDT 2005

  Hey Randy,

  Maaaate,...whats going on. I am sorry to hear you were having a rough trot. I also have been very confused as to what direction to take in life,
  there are so many paths. I went to see a keniesiologist, if thats how you spell it, and he told me that the right side of my brain was not properly communicating
  with the left side. Maybe the Ibo' stops the firing from the left to the right side of the brain for a while so we can experience the spirit, I don't know,..if this is the case
  maybe we also have everything material fall apart for a while,..Mmmm confused,..how to put this across??? It is so hard to put feelings into words sometimes.

  Maybe our power of manisfitation is depleted for a while as our minds are stilled,..and materialy we do not get what we need to kick along,..I don't know ,..just
  thoughts.

  Ok,...I noticed when you got back from your Ibo' trip,...financially everything stagnated for a while,..things of a material nature seemed to fall apart, this is what also
  happened to me,...I was confused,..my mind was not firing properly,..I found it hard to work. Cash flow got a bit serious. I am only starting to get mental motivation now.

  I am still unsure what to do with the rest of my life,....is this also what you are feeling. This being opiate free for me is almost alien,..although it is wondorously
  wonder full. We have awakended.

  I love you my beautiful brother.  Keep on keeping on.

                                                                                                                                                    love, Jasen.