[Ibogaine]

sara119 at xs4all.nl sara119 at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 22 16:02:33 EDT 2005

>will you  send me a copy?

thanks for making this clear, but what most people say  " it is not my fault,

...f*** IT who cares?"

until they get a problem one day and they would have hoped that there
was a person who would have helped ... but everyone is gone to find a new
job.

hey, I also could sell to you 15 bundles, in every street in every city
you can find people who will be happy to sell any kind of drug to help you
get high and fucked up. those drug dealers always get paid.
now , us as treatment provider who are dead broke and still willing to help
everyone even just for improvements of the lifestyle, no preaching  no
judging,
just to create a opportunity for development... and there is so much we could
develop, I have seen with my own eyes how people get infection coming out
of their bodies after the treatment, the iboga detoxify more then only
opiates, those infection are showing not only in addicts also in non
addicts
who have unhealthy lifestyle. and sure ibogaine/iboga have more uses that
we could learn about but only few people care to know.
from all those hundreds of people who used Ibogaine/iboga , only few who
become iboga activist, the rest will forget, but it is like the story of
the 100monkeys. so we must go on doing what we got to do and see what
happens, even without sponsors we will find a way to keep on doing what we
got to do. just because iboga teaches you how to simplify your life and
how important it is to value yourself right, dignity not arrogance.it is
up to the level of understanding what a person can learn, ( I'm not
talking about people who have chronic pains and need painkillers.)

S.

 the correct spelling of the mag on the article about the underground is