[Ibogaine] Too interesting not to share

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Tue Jun 21 03:46:30 EDT 2005

that´s fun! not too difficult for people who play piano or drums.
here is another one i came across awhile ago. it´s easier i think:

clap your hands on your thighs (right hand on right thight and likewise
left), then grab the tip of your nose with your right hand while
pulling your right earlobe with your left hand. then clap your hand on
your thighs again (right hand on right thight and likewise left), then
grab the tip of your nose with your left hand while pulling your left
earlobe with your right hand. then start again from the beginning.