[Ibogaine] painkillers

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 22:44:27 EDT 2005

Hi All, ultram & stadol are opiate family though, I thought he's trying to avoid that. good luck to you,I admire your tencity,fondly shell

Boris Leshinsky <bleshins at bigpond.net.au> wrote:

There's Ultram (Tramadol, sold as Tramol here in Australia). But I think it may work on the same receptors as the narcotics, so is still not ideal. Look around for more info on that one.

There's also DLPA (DL-phenylalanine), an amino acid, which can apparently work wonders for some (as effectively as morphine) and do nothing for others. If this works for you, it would be ideal - it actually restores damage to the body's pain-relieving system done by opiates.
May not be appropriate for pain from facial surgery, you'd have to look into it.

http://www.doctoryourself.com/pain.html
http://www.afpafitness.com/articles/DLPAPainRelief.htm
Many other sites if you do a search in google. There is also a book about it, "DLPA for chronic pain and depression", I think - can find it at Amazon.com

http://www.csonline.net/bpaddock/pain/endorphi.htm
"Research at both the University of Chicago Medical School and
John Hopkins University School of Medicean showed DL-phenylalanine to be
85% to 90% effective for the control and reduction of chronic pain.
Studies showed the analgesic effect of DLPA equals or exceeds that of
morphine and other opiates derivatives. "

Preston, what's the cause of your pain? I am sure you've already mentioned it, but I am new round here..

Boris

---- biscuitboy714 at aol.com wrote:
> Marc, maybe Stadol. They used to use it for migraines. If I'm noy

mistaken they still have a Stadol nasal spray. I've been thinking of

seeing into Stadol myself for after dental surgery. SOOOOOOOOOO now you

can be the guinie pig and tell me if it works.

Randy