[Ibogaine] 2ct-2?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jun 19 17:31:27 EDT 2005

>Hey Preston, any idea what the dosage is on that 2-ct-2 pill?<

Nope, none whatsoever. It's a teeny amount of whatever inside it though,
nothing like that teeny booster even did.

>I hear that if you snort it its a lot shorter and you can do a lot less.<

I've also heard that burns the hell outta the nostrils, so no thanks kindly
though.
;-))
SHooting it, awwww, why'd you have to go and do that for?
;-))
No, don't worry, not really interested in that route with this particular
substance- I think I'd prefer the slower more gradual come-on oral ingestion
results in.
No idea how ibogaine works on pain- although I have noticed that I forget my
pain while fully under full dosage but once even slightly aware of my body
again I still felt all pain in back and leg.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines