[Ibogaine] From the shadows a friendly voice

Capt Kirk captkirk at free.net.nz
Wed Jun 15 17:57:44 EDT 2005

Hugs to ya Keith, hiding in yonder shadows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mate, please don't be shy.... post away....... you will probably be Judged,
misunderstood, hugged lots, loved lots but that doesn't stop me, and I think
that's why I like everyone here...........never a dull moment!!!
Please share....it may help someone (if not yourself) and like you said,
we're all pretty much in the same boat.  I feel you're like me...... still
looking for the paddles and the wire cutters (for the barbed wire..., you
know, up shit creek in a barbed wire canoe etc etc........um, ok)
But anyway, you've blown it now we know you're there MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're
in big trouble now Fella!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Heehee
Much luff
Kirsty