From the shadows a friendly voice

VanAllen, Keith G. VanAllK at sutterhealth.org
Wed Jun 15 17:31:55 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

I've been listening for about a year now....I don't have much to say, and probably won't post allot...maybe it's fear of not being understood, however, this is a very eclectic group and so I know a random post (even if it is ignored) may be welcome.

I just wanted to say I feel strangely tied to everyone here because we all have a commonality and because I have kept reading your posts all this time, so best of luck to everyone. I guess I wanted to send out some peace and love myself, I might even light that candle.

In the "ten steps forward two steps back routine" I am in the ten steps back phase...but hopefully not for long.

Keith