Another beautiful day in paradise

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 09:22:31 EDT 2005

So we drive into "downtown" Bristol, VT, park the car with teh NY
plates in front of what looks like a closed business, and walk to get
cigarettes and some food.  When we get back to the car, about a half
an hour later, there's this white piece of Nickelodeon paper with
somethin scrawled on it in a child-like hand, in brighth red marker
that says:

OUT OF STATERS:

DO not park your non-redneck vehicle in my dads parking spot.
otherwise we will tow it with our lawn mower.
love always
-non ya-

Nothing like a little northern hospitality!
love
tink