[Mandy

Capt Kirk captkirk at free.net.nz
Tue Jun 7 17:17:04 EDT 2005

Boris,
What does Mandy do with her time? I know from past detoxes and staying clean
that I had no direction, hobby, job etc to keep me occupied so inevitably
the ole cravings monster would return because I was doing nothing and I
guess, was bored!  Being used to using drugs for motivation, it's too easy
to go back to them.
Just a thought...from the crusty recesses of my brain lol.
Kirk