[Ibogaine] Re:YOU ALL DONT HAV A CLUE

stowe01 at comcast.net stowe01 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 14:24:35 EDT 2005

   I usually keep my mouth shut and read but what if Debra Mash is getting rich off this. I applaud her. As long as her service actaully works. I have a drug problem and need to fix it. But If you feel that you have lost as much as me of me than you have to pay a price. I just want it to be what It is advertisied. You better be lucky that she is not me. I am an entepenuer and I would try to make a fortune on this stuff, if I was an a expert at saving peoples life. What is your life is worth. If you cant get the money up dont blame it on Her. She has no oath be to be charitable. Guess what I am one of the ones that cant afford the st kitts deal but I am not sore at her for the price. So get over that. You are wanting someone to feel sorry for you, that is not the real world. Like I said all I want it to do is for tghem to do what they say they will do and be honest about the results and any copmlications that they have had including deaths that have happened at there facilities and to be truthful with that and it is up to me to come up with the money. I will obtain an attorney before I go and describe the situation that way If I dont contact him by a cerftain time for him to be acting. Thats what you do instead of being mad at her for her prices. If they are making false claims that is a different story. I would cause much havoc if it was a ripoff.