[Ibogaine] (OT) Re: [Ibogaine] Wireheads

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 17:11:23 EDT 2005

Most sci-fi books I really liked by good authors, didn't have any
understanding of addiction at all and it makes for a fake, plastic
hero, anti hero, whatev.

Stephen King has one of his main characters in the Gunslinger cycle
being a junkie from NYC before changing worlds. He has a hard time
getting off heroin and the man in black who is the villain of the
series, fucks with his head alot by promising to open a gateway through
time to NYC in the 70s to 90s, so he can score heroin ;)

Philip K. Dick is great, William Gibson was great but I've gotten bored
of what he is doing nowadays. Neil Gaiman did amazing art with his
Sandman series but his novels haven't done anything for me. I read some
of the Ringworld novels when I was in high school but can't place the
one you guys are talking about.

.:vector:.