endo and person

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Mon Jul 25 01:02:47 EDT 2005

Hey well, I only have completely selfish reasons for not wanting this person
to Cark it Just yet....Once I've met them in person, heyyyy well that will
be another goal crossed off the list and then you can do whatever.
Ok, thanks for accommodating my goals. We'll see ya when either A. Scotty
fixes the transporter (he's till in detox)  or B. I win Lotto.  Or C. I hire
a hitman to take out my family in a "convincing accident" and I inherit the
trust!!!
Hehheh
Loving all the love n caring flying frensically about the list.
Kirk xxxxx