[Ibogaine] Endocarditis and ibogaine...

darkmattersfo at comcast.net darkmattersfo at comcast.net
Sun Jul 24 19:30:02 EDT 2005

Tink,

I appreciate your desire to help your friend. Considering the risk involve they are not rational. I hurt for them because they must really want help if they are willing to take such a risk.My question for you is, do you want to put yourself at risk?

I hope you are able to help your friend be safe. But if not, you have done your best and have been a good friend.

Namaste