[Ibogaine] Report -

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 10:56:07 EDT 2005

>If it helps any, I have similar experiences with ibogaine. The run up to
taking it, it seems like a really good idea. I have lots of reasons to do
it. Then, when it starts coming on, it's like "Fuck! Why have I done this
again? Why? I said I wasn't going to do this any more! And now I've got 30
fucking hours of this shit!" This was exactly what it was like, each time
after the first.<

Gotta pretty much agree, although the last couple times, knowing I wasn't
taking a full "treatment" dose, I didn't feel that trepidation after eating
the dose (or injesting however the case may be) that I did the first three
times, thinking each of those times I was taking a real treatment dose, and
felt that exact same, "oh shit, why have I done this again," and "now I've
got 30 fucking hours of this shit" going through my head- but the visiual
states haven't always been stressful by any means, even the really rough
ones, not entirely anyway. Some have been real humdingers, but some have
been pure bliss.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"