[Ibogaine] HCl/Root <-> attention/concentration

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 09:06:14 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/19/05 4:23:33 AM, ekkijdfg at gmx.de writes:

<< in my experience IboHCl causes a few days of lack of concentration
afterwards - especially in intellectual activity like when i read
something my mind and my eyes easily drift away from the pages.
powdered or liquid rootbark extract does not cause this aftereffect to
me, even in higher doses. >>

Are the doses of HCl and rootbark comparative in other effects and strength
of effects or is the lack of concentration the only difference with all other
effects being equal?

Howard