[Ibogaine] ibogaine and opiates?

Krista Vaughan krista.vaughan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 14:12:15 EDT 2005

Unless I misunderstand everything I've ever heard or read about
ibogaine, doing heroin while doing a full dose of ibogaine to detox
will kill you.

I don't think anyone offering ibogaine treatment would ever do this, I
also don't think it makes the slightest difference legally in the
united states if a treatment provider is giving a "patient" ibogaine,
heroin or pure poison, because in the eyes of our great level system,
they're all the same, drug dealers selling schedule 1 drugs. Except
for maybe the poison, that's probably legal.

I am struck with the question does anyone read or only see what they
want and sensatenilize it. The article Patrick published in MAPS that
lists the actual dose levels and itemizes all the information on how
to do it, starts with that huge warning and then is talking about
doing doses of ibogaine at 25 to 50 mg total. It isn't talking about
detoxing anyone with ibogaine.

KV