[Ibogaine] IBO against Effexor XR

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 18:53:39 EDT 2005

Wait a minute, was I supposed to stop drinking vodka and get off
effexor and zoloft FIRST???

Aren't you supposed to take a lot of drugs all at once, take ibogaine,
take more drugs, take ibogaine, peel a onion and then light a joint?

Preston, Dana, have you two been lying to me? What ibogaine manual, is
there a website? ;)

Welcome back Morning Wood, did you and Carla B get married finally?

.:vector:.