In the spirit of posting positive mental images

VanAllen, Keith G. VanAllK at sutterhealth.org
Thu Jul 14 11:26:19 EDT 2005

In my dreams I am ageless, I move with incredible speeds over the surface of the ocean.

I feel the spray of the water but only in the objective way a spirit might feel physical things.

I am filled with inspiration for a timeless existence where wants and fears cannot reach me.

I am not related to anything or tied to any particular spot, just racing through the starry sky,

 just above the surface of a never ending canopy of beautiful waters and panoramic fields of waving grass.

....this is for anyone who like me may be stuck inside a sympathetic storm...

(still not as cool as Kirksy's Japanese....you rock Kirk!)

-Keith