Try this for your current state of mind....

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Wed Jul 13 22:24:30 EDT 2005

Hi People,
Try this and see how you feel.... I call it Spiritual Aspirin for the
awesome effect it had on me...... let me know what you get!!!!

Spiritual Aspirin:

You are in a Japanese Garden. It is very beautiful and very still and
peaceful.  In front of you is a circle full of white pebbles. Standing in
the centre of the circle is a wooden block.  Walk into the circle and kneel
before the block, placing your head on it.  A Samurai appears beside you,
holding a sword.  Very slowly and silently the Samurai raises the sword,
brings it down and takes your head off.
What happens, and what do you feel?

Luv KIRK XX