[Ibogaine] Ibo treatment in Mexico

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 13:11:05 EDT 2005

Hey again ,I hear that eric taub organization is doing sessions in mexico with medical assist for alot less than ib assoc,you know ,the 'ibeginagain ' ibogaine site,they rule!!good luck-shell

shelley krupa <skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com> wrote:Hi all, I detoxed twice there with them, they are very caring, it is run very well and pretty convienent considering its in mexico. I went before their price went up so much,when randy hencken was there, I dont know the new docs but martin polanco & ana were the best!!!
best wishes for you!-shell
"VanAllen, Keith G." <VanAllK at sutterhealth.org> wrote: This is the place I contacted, I haven't visited them but here is their link http://www.ibogaine-therapy.net/treatmentcenter.php
Phone: (877) IBOGA-50
Fax: (619) 330-1810

They look clean and professional as well as caring. I called and spoke to someone on the phone who was kind and understanding.
Like I said I have not been treated by them and cannot validate that this is an "OK" place, but if your in the position to check it out, it could be something very useful.

-Does anyone else know more about this establishment?

-Keith