[Ibogaine] Comming to AMERICA

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jul 7 03:59:02 EDT 2005

Hey Mathew,

When I read your post I cracked up laughing. I did NOT get the impression
that you were putting shit on working girls, you were just pissed off and
protecting
friends that you have made on the list,..people I also like.

What cracked me up was you, using the words you used. I am not used to you
talking
like that,..I'm laughing now,...your a character.  To me a working girl is
not a whore,..
and I don't think you meant it like that. I say that confidently
considering your posts
in the past.The word whore is something completely different to a working
girl.

We are human after all,..and we all get pissed off,..just like fire got
pissed off
and wrote the email that started this, Haa Haa,..I love it.

A whore is something completely different to a working girl.

I hope fire sticks around,..makes things interesting, and Preston,..don't
you dare
stop posting.

                                                               Thanks for
the laugh, love from Jasen.