[Ibogaine] This list has become lame

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 06:43:13 EDT 2005

I find it a bit like Ebay. If I read 5 posts from someone and they're not so
exciting, I tend to just skim or delete anything else from them in the
future. My mind gives its own feedback rating. I figure a lot of others do
the same, there's probably whole layers of activity on the list, some
reading everything, others skimming, others only reading posts by those they
consider have something interesting to relate. If there was the time to
check it out, maybe it would turn out that the people who write the most
posts actually get read the least. Maybe.

Don't know how many people will read this!

Nick