[Ibogaine] Interesting information wot i found...

ROCKYM CARAVELLI rockymcaravelli at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 16:21:00 EDT 2005

kirk thank you please send info i knew there was a resorce for this info but i didn't know where to begin this is real good with methadone detox and ibogaine because of the time it takes to rebuild and thanx for the info on stimulants    rocky

Capt Kirk <captkirk at free.net.nz> wrote:v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Ah I knew someone had mentioned it!!

It also mentions amino acid L-phenylalanine (geez, la la lol)with other substances may help eliminate cravings for some drugs (hmmm) . another amino acid  called L-tryptophan is thought to help eliminate the craving for amphetamines.  L-tyrosine is being used  for the treatment and withdrawal of cocaine and crack addiction.

That’s about it for this book
 the rest I wrote in, vits and herbs, supplementals.. can send you complete list if you like
.amounts
.

And no prob. Glad it is of help.

Luv heaps