ibogaine & nightlife

ekki ekkijdfg at gmx.de
Tue Jul 5 05:29:30 EDT 2005

i know this will piss some people off - sorry! -

recently took a little iboga and went out dancing to minimal techno.
was real fun. took only a little but enough to feel it significantly. i
already knew by experience it makes the music more intense. had to sit
down a few times to regenerate. could have had drinks & lines(speed)
for free but of course didn´t feel like it but had a few puffs of weed
in the morning and that was psychedelic and when i closed my eyes it
looked like dave hunter´s ibogaine-inspired art in motion. at the
afterhour party i felt surprisingly clear and was quite talkative,
which is unusual for me when i´m stoned after clubbing.

-ekki