[Ibogaine] voacanga

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jul 5 02:02:23 EDT 2005

I would think a steady supply of decent sized boosters handy for those once
a month relapses would be a very good idea and something to look into- in my
own layman's opinion. The one smal;l booster I had was very helpful for a
short time, and now I wish I had more, and do wish that one had been
slightly bigger. But I don't know how big would be the utmostly useful.
But useful they would be if you can get them, and as they aren't illegal
where you are, order some today.
;-)

Peace and love,
Preston Peet