[Ibogaine] Help in SF?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jul 4 07:40:45 EDT 2005

because we have no idea who she is, and if someone in SF were to arrive at
her door and find she's actually someone with a badge, that would suck, and
to be the one to send someone to her door would be even suckier. It's too
bad that in today's age of prohibition this is the case, but sadly it is,
and one has to be ultra-careful these days. Prison ain't no fucking joke at
all. I know addiction isn't either, and desperation drives folks to do
things they might not think through, but this is a public list with no way
to verify who one is talking to.
That would be my own concern anyway Kirsty.

Peace and love,
Preston Peet

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines