OT and looking back to may [Ibogaine] foudini says g'nite

Capt Kirk captkirk at free.net.nz
Mon Jul 4 05:58:09 EDT 2005

Oh dear god, I wasn't joking. Think we have neighbours who abuse
cats.....got another one.... looks ok, but bring out the food and watch your
hands. Can't even get the food outta the container..... the cats head is
stuck in it. But omg what a FEKKING cool animal!! Personality plus... just
tooo cool  and cute as a button. Got a cool pic of cute cat with Big
Not-So-Tough-Maori-boy Hehheh (luv u Justin)

This reminiscing is hard, specially trying to spell the damn word...