[Ibogaine] Hard time

tink tinkerbell.sarah at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:50:29 EDT 2005

The whole reason you found this list is so you can do exactly
that;post your freak outs when you need to!!  Gawd know i have. i
think we all have, in one way or another...and if you're posting,
that's another few minutes where you AREN'T using.
When I went through six weeks of detoxing off of suboxone, this list
and the encouragemnet I got kept me alive and as close to sane as I
get.  KEEP WRITING TO US!!!
At 48 hours, I know what kind of basket-casey mess I was, and you have
every ounce of love, serenity and support I can possible find within
me being sent your way.  For me, I know that everything seems
incredibly amplified, and everything appears to be far worse than it
often is, because I feel all of those emotions that I've stuffed deep
into the nether-regions of my own hellish thoughts.  Take hot baths,
learn how to count to ten in japanese, keep posting, and I'll do my
best to do what I can to help you through it.
You are a brave and beautiful person!! You can do this!
Even if it feels like the end of it all at the moment, the moments add
up and eventually it's over.
Email me if you'd like to.
You are loved and being thought of, and help is being sent in everyway it can...
tink