[Ibogaine] Vision problems/solutions post-Ibo

shelley krupa skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 23:31:12 EST 2005

Hi all ,i just wanted to add that ive had 3 iboga sessions & am taking off my lifetime glasses alot !! For months & months now,still use tthem for far vision but not much for close ,like right now!!YES!-shell

Jasen Chamoun <jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au> wrote:Hey Martee,

I find my vision and all my other senses still tuning in.
For about 2 to 3 weeks after my treatment I also
experienced my eyes bluring.

love,
Jasen.