[Ibogaine] Vision problems/solutions post-Ibo

m.finman mafinman at optonline.net
Mon Jan 31 22:02:04 EST 2005

Howard,
        I believe I did the ibogaine HCL.  I was treated in that  wave last
summer.  Bone density test had definitley crossed my mind.  Maybe an eye
exam as well.  I am still reading ok with the same reading perscription I
got a couple of years ago, however without them I am seeing less small print
than I used to.  This large print appears blurry to me without the reading
glasses.  On the other hand my far sight is still really sharp. I actually
have a few theories of my own and will be delighted if any of them pan out.
Thank you so much for your response.  Any and all info is appreciated.
                                                           Martee