[Ibogaine] To Randy

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 17:28:20 EST 2005

hey, and come to think of it, I kinda sorta resembled one of them there
sarcastic comments, no?
;-))
Yer gonna be in the Apple in February, at COSM, right Randy?

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.