[Ibogaine]-Free will vs. Addiction:reply,re-query

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 17:03:33 EST 2005

Dr. Tom, I think Ibo should be legal but with restrictions. In my personal
opinion no one should ever take it without a trained provider with them. I'm
with Howard on his fantasy hospital. Ibogaine is powerful stuff, so is Heroin,
people do what they have to do. I'd like to see Ibogaine available to those who
want it. Think about it, Ibogaine treatments would be cheaper in the long run
than what they are doing in hospitals now. AND it will work better.
Randy