[Ibogaine] Vision problems/solutions post-Ibo

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 13:30:05 EST 2005

Hi Martee,

What form of iboga/ibogaine did you and your brother use?  Possibly your
vision, like other aspects of your physiology had just deteriorated.  Possibly,
opiates constricting your pupils allowed greater depth of field and once that
effect of the opioids was gone well, glasses were next.  I know of one person
who wore glasses since a youth and was able to give them up for twenty years
post ibogaine.  But, then that doesn't make sense with your brother since his
vision returned to "normal" some weeks later.  I hadn't heard of such an effect
previously from ibogaine as deteriorated vision.

As for bones you might want to have a bone densitometry test to see what
state they are in.

Howard