[Ibogaine] To Randy

The Garden GardenRestaurant at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 13:09:59 EST 2005

Hi Randy,

You wrote:
Don't ever say that I
> don't read the list and imply that you love it more than I do.

# Did I ? This a thought reading, but this thought is infortunately not
mine, could be your eventualy. Obviously you read the list....that do not
imply that you love this list more or less than I do.How much is more, how
much is less to be enought ?

Basicly before you wrote:
Man I have missed some good shit here lately. I wish I had seen Francis's
list of "How to win friends and influence Junkies" and could have been
current
with my reply.

You wrote now,

> Francis, I read your list and I was being sarcastic. Whoa ..... there goes
> shooting star, that's way over your head too, aint it?

# Randy, I am confused but I assume that you read my small list of tools .
 what you exactly don't like in my small list :-)
God bless
Francis

 Don't ever say that I
> don't read the list and imply that you love it more than I do. This list
pulled
> me through very tough times, addicted and newly Ibonized too. Matter of
fact
> Ibogaine and this list has made my life so full that I don't have the time
> used to to read everything on it. Just the ones that catch my attention.
Yours