[Ibogaine] To Francis

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 12:14:58 EST 2005

Francis, I read your list and I was being sarcastic. Whoa ..... there goes a
shooting star, that's way over your head too, aint it? Don't ever say that I
don't read the list and imply that you love it more than I do. This list pulled
me through very tough times, addicted and newly Ibonized too. Matter of fact
Ibogaine and this list has made my life so full that I don't have the time I
used to to read everything on it. Just the ones that catch my attention.  Yours
did. Sorry      Randy