[Ibogaine] To Randy

The Garden GardenRestaurant at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 11:45:37 EST 2005

Hi Randy !!

You wrote :
> > Man I have missed some good shit here lately. I wish I had seen
Francis's
> > list of "How to win friends and influence Junkies" and could have been
> current
> > with my reply.

Randy don't take it personal but like you said " I wish I had seen Franci's
list. But you didn't
The title wasn"t :  "How to win friends and influence Junkies"  :-)
I will be realy under the influence to write a title like this, and if you
know how to influence Junkies,
let me know: ..I am dead serious :-)

You wrote :
> > I'm not addicted anymore although I will forever be an ex-junkie. Most
of
> the
> > people on this list forgive me for that, being clean or being a junkie I
> get
> > respect most of the time. I aim to HELP when I can, be it supportive or
> putting
> > out information, I aim to help. I just want everyone to be happy.
Getting
> > clean made me happy. Part of it sucks no doubt but not as bad as running
> out of
> > dope and having no money to get well

* Same here.I have only one simple problem , I found out that I could help
better addicts or alcoholics only if I could talk or write to them Still
limitations of my human condition, I am working on changing my abilities, I
am realy  thinking to go into bilocation and thought projection. :-) I mean
will it be that nice ? Slam ! Like Padre Pio or Saint Francis !

I appreciate your feedback, but we are talking of two different things : a
list that I wrote out of love and desesperation and a list that you never
read.
Please, read my list and I bet you will agree with me on a lot of point.

Francis
God bless you
I pass on you offert, you are not my type, but I still love you :-)

Here's one for the taboo list, don't be a dick and insist

http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/IbogaineList.html