[Ibogaine] AA and Gurus

The Garden GardenRestaurant at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 10:58:39 EST 2005

Hi Randy !!
     Dr. Bob had the same problem when he discover the power of Vitamins B
against alcoholism. He shoot himself and few of his friends with B's but
could'nt talk about it in meetings.
    I have some people from NA who are very interested in Ibogaine. I give
them the documentation. I think, in my humble opinion, that the program +
Ibogaine will be a killer !!
" Meetings makers make it" The meetings are wonderful to learnt how to
relate to others and to downsize our F@#  ego and start to think of others.
I realy love the program.it's like a big  familly, a big mafia. Actualy, I
try to work mostly with people in recovery. The money stay in the familly
:-) and it's wonderful to see the progress of people  putting back their
life together.For esample :I have a friend who is going back to see his
familly after tomorrow, you should see the man !! Trying to lose weight,
putting some money together, buying gifts for his kids !! Is a miracle to
see a man who spent 10 years in jail to grow as a responsible, caring
adult.They told us " wait for the miracles....." I am watching the miracles
everyday.
God Bless
Francis