[Ibogaine] To Randy

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 07:35:24 EST 2005

M, I missed a lot of my son growing up too, but he and I have come to grips
with that. I try and not dwell on what I can't change. Letting him see me doing
well is the best thing I can do for our relationship. I reflect on the past
but I don't mourn it like I used to, I think Ibogaine helped me there. I can
now see that not all of my past sucked, I did some pretty cool stuff addicted or
not. My ex and I gave our son life, that's as loving as it gets. He
appreciate's it and I hope your daughter does too. I love all children. I think they
make life worth the effort. Hopefully our children will learn from us and have a
better life. It is real good to hear from you.      Randy