[Ibogaine]

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 06:05:53 EST 2005

Donna, I agree with just about everything that Nick has said to you. I just
don't know where these providers are that are giving treatments without having
some aftercare in place. At least plans of aftercare. In my quest for
treatment I talked to people in Amsterdam, Mexico, St. Kitts, Canada and 3 different
undergroud providers and everyone of them wanted to know what aftercare I was
going to pursue. No one chased me around telling me I had to be clean or
anything like that. I went to them and asked for help and I finaly got it. Maybe
Ibogaine doesn't work for everyone but it did for me. Nick's protocol looks
pretty good. I just want to say that I am glad I had an experienced provider with
me to help me process what was going on, and a lot went on believe me. They
don't just hook you up and empty the bucket when you puke. My provider helped me
to experience one of the most beautiful things I have ever been through. Oh it
sucked too, believe that, it's hard work tripping for 2 days, my provider
helped me focos on the positive aspects instead of the negative aspects and so
far so good. I've had therapy, lots of 12 step meetings and I keep my head in
the Ibogaine list and it seems to be working for me. I want the best for you,
and it sounds like you know what you want, so go for it. Be careful, Ibogaine is
not anything to be taken lightly. Life ROCKS turn it up.         Randy