[Ibogaine] 5-HTP

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Mon Jan 31 05:34:59 EST 2005

Kiss Hugs (avert yon eyes KEN!! Lol)

That’s some extremely important information there and it is muchas grassy
ass thankyou heapz n heapz.

I must ask my done chemist, she’s funny… originally from Ireland, she spilt
my dose the other day and said (fuk) under her breath, so I laughed and said
does it come out of your pocket?  She then muttered no, but it’s a fukking
nusience cos I have to account for it all and now I have to email the fukken
basterds…..   just sounded funny coming from a pharmacist, I’m used to
extremely straight ones!!!  All said in a Dublin style accent!  (rewatching
commitments at the mo, luff the irish)

Anyway, where wuz i? oh yeh my pharm., she may be open minded, or just
swears lots……

Thanks again

Kirsty

   _____