[Ibogaine] Francis

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 03:58:19 EST 2005

Man I have missed some good shit here lately. I wish I had seen Francis's
list of "How to win friends and influence Junkies" and could have been current
with my reply. Here's one for the taboo list, don't be a dick and insist your
way is the only way to be happy. And here's one for the hip list,  Being clean,
ie. I wish I had done this before and it makes me love everybody more, clean
or not. I've fucked up my life so much in the past I couldn't begin to tell
someone the RIGHT way to live. I can relate my experience's and hope it helps
someone but I could never insist that I have it right and someone else is wrong.
I'm not addicted anymore although I will forever be an ex-junkie. Most of the
people on this list forgive me for that, being clean or being a junkie I get
respect most of the time. I aim to HELP when I can, be it supportive or putting
out information, I aim to help. I just want everyone to be happy. Getting
clean made me happy. Part of it sucks no doubt but not as bad as running out of
dope and having no money to get well. That's my decission. I try and be cool
with eveyone I come in contact with because the alternitive is unacceptable. I
hate assholes and I try and avoid being one. I can be extremely assholish if I
want to, and am, when pushed into it. Trust me. I don't want to be
confrontive, there is enough of that here as it is. I'm a tree huggin', gun totin', music
playin', (by the way, Vivaldi rocks, so do all the Wynin's, hehe} natural
herb ingesting mother fucker. I just don't think I'm a fucking genuis and that my
way is the only way.Being clean works for me and I will gladly help anyone I
know with the information that I have. I'll help people I don't freakin' know
for that matter but I aint out to force my will on someone else or to take
their inventory for them. That's just too fucking personal and disrespectful for
my way. So in closing just let me add one more thing to the hip list. BLOWJOBS
ie. the one you can give me if you can't dig what I am saying. How's that for
being confrontive, or is that abusive? I'm just not good at this shit.
 Randy