[Ibogaine] (OT) Re: [Ibogaine] vegans

Kirsty Sutherland captkirk at kol.co.nz
Sun Jan 30 20:25:25 EST 2005

I will be very interested to hear how she is in another couple of years....
Please note, I'm not dumping on veganism and although I am a full on
carnivore I hate the mass killing of animals (and testing) and I try to eat
organic where I can (the supermarket shit is just that SHIT),specially
eggs...hate battery farms, they're disgusting and I'd love to put the owners
into a cage for a few years...
Anyway...still waiting for the 7 year vegan woman to show up! lol