(OT) Re: [Ibogaine]

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jan 30 14:45:27 EST 2005

I've been to Brighton, to the Stainless Steel Ball, back in '93, a big huge
fetish party. Took the train down from London with a beautiful partner named
Suzi I was seeing at the time (whose photo is in a few books I've come
across since, one called Body Manipulations- a very cool book full of nifty
photos of freaky types.) I had a blast.
I also remember that Brighton had a few palm trees. Am I remembering
correctly? I might be misremembering the English coastal city I visited
where I did see Palm Trees (obviously not native) and am still thinking
Brighton, but as noted, could be wrong.
    Donna, what do you mean, your partner ("so-called mate) thinks this list
is putting ideas in your head about getting off heroin? Is it? How did you
come to this list? I'm sorry if you've already explained this, but I'm
curious.

Peace and love,
Preston

mistaken for madness"
Richard Davenport-Hines

ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Editor "Mysterious Roots- The Disinformation Guide to Ancient Civilizations,
Explorations and Enigmas" (due out Sept. 2005)
Cont. High Times mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Columnist New York Waste
Etc.