[Ibogaine]

AbbotAngel at aol.com AbbotAngel at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 14:40:30 EST 2005

Hi Nick

Me again I just wanted to say sorry again, I could really do with some
advice from you or any one else on the list, I have a choice self administer
ibogaine which someone who is really experienced has told me its not out of the
question and really comes down to the individual ,(would you agree with that?)
or do the subutex and then the ibogaine which another person who is really
experienced in ibo treatment has said this is probably the best solution to my
problem.  I really dont know what to do, Nick I feel awful and I can not
appologise enough this so called mate of mine does not want me to get clean
because she does not want to, and after this I am really wondering why I am  mates
at all.
love donna