[Ibogaine] Hyperactivity- Ann

Ann B. Mullikin think at francomm.com
Sun Jan 30 12:37:48 EST 2005

Thanks Julie :-)
Since I subscribe to the theory that most addicted persons are trying
to feel better - nothing new in that, right?  So I ask, "better than what?"
and, if a person feels bad in some way and has felt that way all of his
life, how in the hell is that person supposed to figure that out this isn't
necessarily the most optimal state of life?  So, society points fingers
and applies labels (not necessarily good ones, either) to these persons
who are merely attempting to survive and feel better in some way. ??

Who cares enough to look beyond the behavior at the cause?

ann
think at francomm.com